Friday, March 9, 2012

Home Sick

   I have a double ear infection.  It started after Cougar Casting (play practice).  By the time dinner was over, I was crying that my ear was hurting like CRAZY.  So mom (Angela) took me to urgent care, that is when I found out that I had a double ear infection.  Next, we went to Walgreen's.  I got gum and York peppermint patties so that when I finish my disgusting medicine, I get a York.  When I woke up this morning, I had a worse ear ache in the other ear so I took my antibiotic and some ibuprofen while mom called me out of school. I felt really bad so mom took me to Starbucks for breakfast and SONIC for lunch.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you my sweet baby girl! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Love you lots.
    Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have your mom. I made my kids stay in the house when they were home sick. I love you.

    ReplyDelete